THE SUPER DOZEN IS BACK!!!
Stock up for Autumn and grab one of these amazing cases of wine. $400.00 worth for just $195.00 delivered (Local and Melb Metro). THAT'S OVER 50% OFF, and includes an amazing $100.00 mystery red, one of the best wines I've had so far this year. But don't hesitate too long, there are only 12 of these cases on offer.
Our April Super Dozen consists of 1 x 750ml bottle each of the wines below
$100 MYSTERY WINE - 2008 ITALIAN ALTERNATIVE VARIETAL
- Only 1000 bottles made, this wine is quite exrodinary, medium to full bodied, silky, voluptous balanced with a rich powerful finish.
Stefani Estate 2016 Yarra Valley Pinot Gris rrp $28-
- Local Pinot Gris at it's finest, pear, fig and a touch of creaminess, textural and balanced
Arimia 2013 Margaret River Cabernets rrp $35-
- A powerful Margaret River Cabernet, aided by Bordeaux classics Merlot and Petit Verdot, refined and classy
Sieber Road 2016 Grenache/Shiraz rrp $24-
- A store favourite, perfect harmony of Greanche and Shiraz, loaded with Barossa fruit with an earthy undertones
Mr Mundy 2013 Heathcote Cab/Sauv rrp $26-
- Another store favourite, rich, earthy, chocolate laden and drinking superbly right now.
Fratin Brothers 2014 Grampians Shiraz rrp $22-
- Spricy, medium to full bodied. Classic regional characters of dark fruits and floral notes with a hint of white pepper.
Henty Estate 2016 Henty Shiraz rrp $26-
- Get your hands on the last of 16 Henty Estate, a beautiful elegant shiraz not easily forgotten
Gioiello 2012 Yea Valley Cabernet Merlot rrp $24-
- Yea Valley Cabernet shares similar traits to the neighbouring Yarra, mocha chocolate, earthy and mellow, yum!
Ceravolo 2013 Adelaide Petit Verdot rrp $35-
- Put this into your red wine Jus to have with a sunday roast, full bodied & powerful layered with dark cherry and blackcurrant.
Craigow 2013 Tasmanian Sauv/Blanc rrp $28-
- Tassie Sauv/Blanc barrel fermented to ensure agebility, herbaceous, lemon curd, textural and stylish.
Gioiello 2014 Yea Valley Reserve Chardonnnay rrp $30-
- One of the best chardy's in store, and by far our best selling white wine. This is true Chardonnay with fine toasty.
MR Blacks 2016 Black Book Barossa Shiraz rrp $22- (Not Pictured)
- Big, bold classic Barossa shiraz, from a shiraz specialist. This a is jammy, fruit driven red to snuggle up on the couch with!
Looking for a little, treat? Why not spoil yourself with one of our Mystery Super Dozens. Now some might be a little skeptical, why would I buy something not clearly advertised? I'd ask the same question, but once you've received one of our famous mystery dozens, you'll know how special they are. We'll even cater to your specific needs, All Shiraz? a mix of red and white, maybe a bottle of bubbles as well??
We do this so you might like to buy another box one day, we want you to come back to us. These really are a treat with a mix of premium current vintage wines, and possibly a rare back vintage in the mix.
Why buy from us?
Olinda Cellars is one of Melbourne's most respected wine merchants, all wines are tasted and tested prior stocking so we know when we send out a wine offer, it'll be one of the best you've ever had!!
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offense to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years
YOU MUST BE OVER 18 TO PURCHASE OR SUPPLY ALCOHOL FROM THIS WEBSITE
VLL No. 32055679