Eisenstone 2018 Greenock Shiraz (6 x 750ML) - FREE MELBOURNE DELIVERY!
- Wine Details
- Awarded 96 points in James Halliday Wine Companion 2021.
- Vineyard Notes
- The grapes were grown at the western end of Roennfeldt Rd in the Western Ridges of the Barossa Valley.
- Fermented in small open fermenters using traditional techniques. Matured in 50% new French oak barrels for 24 months.
- Tasting Notes
- The wine is dense, deep red in colour. The flavours are fresh wild berry, mulberries and other dark fruits. French oak integrates with the fruit and lend a savoury spice nuance without dominating. The wine is generous and opulent in while young and this will continue to develop as it ages. As the wine matures the flavours will develop towards fruitcake, licorice, chocolate and mocha.
- Peak Drinking / Cellaring Potential
- This wine will continue to mature until at least 2030.
- Only 1600 bottles, each individually numbered.
- Volume - 750mL
- Alcohol Volume - 14.5%
This label is fast becoming one of the most sought after wines in the country and we are proud to have access to exceptionally limited quantities of these spectacular back vintages.
We are offering two purchase options available for each wine, 2 bottles or 6 bottles in one transaction. Items cannot be mixed.
Wines will be available to collect in store or dispatched for delivery from us on March 7th 2023.
6 x 750ml bottles. Free Melbourne Delivery!
All other areas available by arrangement.