Eisenstone 2015 Seppeltsfield Shiraz (6 x 750ML) - FREE MELBOURNE DELIVERY!
- Wine Details
- Seppeltsfield is an iconic sub-region of the famous Barossa Valley typically producing more aromatic and elegant wines.
- Vineyard Notes
- Grapes grown in the Seppeltsfield sub-region – Western Barossa.
- Fermented in a small open fermenter. Matured in 300 Litre oak barrels - 100% 1 year old American to complement and accentuate the fruit.
- Tasting Notes
- Wines from Seppeltsfield are typically more aromatic and elegant than wines from surrounding regions. Aromas of forest berries with hints of cranberry and mulberry underpinned with savoury oak.
- Peak Drinking / Cellaring Potential
- Supple and drinkable now until at least 2030. Only 800 bottles, each individually numbered.
- Volume - 750mL
- Alcohol Volume - 14.5%
This label is fast becoming one of the most sought after wines in the country and we are proud to have access to exceptionally limited quantities of these spectacular back vintages.
We are offering two purchase options available for each wine, 2 bottles or 6 bottles in one transaction. Items cannot be mixed.
Wines will be available to collect in store or dispatched for delivery from us on March 7th 2023.
6 x 750ml bottles. Free Melbourne Delivery!
All other areas available by arrangement.